Discover the latest version of our 3D printable anemometer "Anemosens", designed for precise wind measurements and improved performance.
The new version 1.1 of Anemosens features optimized sealing of the ball bearings to ensure even more reliable long-term use. The vane and wind vanes have been enlarged and the entire design has been made more robust to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Optimized sealing: Anemosens V1.1 ball bearings are now even better sealed to ensure long-term reliability and accuracy, even under extreme conditions.
- Larger vane and wind vanes: With an enlarged wind vane and wind vanes, the Anemosens V1.1 offers more precise measurements for a wide range of applications.
- Robust construction: The entire construction has been redesigned for improved durability and stability to meet the challenges of different environments.
Please note: No physical components will be sent. You will receive the files in STL format and must print them out on a 3D printer in order to build the project.
Attention: The parts must be printed on an STL printer. FDM printers are not suitable for printing. An FDM printable version is only included for the base.
This offer contains the STL files you need to print the 3D printable components for the AnemosensV1.1 project. required.
- You will soon find further information on the assembly and other components required in the assembly article.
- Observe the safety instructions linked below during assembly and use: Click here
- Additional components are required to build the complete project. A complete list of the required parts can be found in Construction items.
Below you can see an overview of the usual dimensions of the product. If dimensions are missing, please let us know contact form let us know and we will add this later.