Give your Raspberry Pi Compute Module IO Board the protection and functionality it deserves with our specially designed 3D printed case. This enclosure is designed to provide a secure and aesthetically pleasing environment for your Raspberry Pi Compute Module IO Board while ensuring easy access to ports and expansion options. Case features:
- Precise fit: Our carefully designed STL files allow you to create a case with a precise fit for the Raspberry Pi Compute Module IO Board.
- Easy access: Cutouts and openings in the housing provide easy access to the ports, allowing you to easily access all of the IO Board's functions.
- Elegant design: The case not only gives your Raspberry Pi Compute Module IO Board protection, but also a stylish and compact appearance.
Please note: No physical components will be sent. You will receive the files in STL format and must print them out on a 3D printer in order to build the project. This offer contains the STL files you need to print the 3D printable components for the RaspberryPi 4 Compute Module IO Board Housing required.
- You will soon find further information on the assembly and other components required in the assembly article. It will be linked here as soon as it is published.
- Observe the safety instructions linked below during assembly and use: Click here
Additional components are required to build the complete project. A complete list of the required parts can be found here
|Raspberry Pi 4 Compute Modules
|Raspberry Pi 5 power supply Buy at Amazon
|Compute Module 4 IO Board Buy at Amazon
|Micro SD card 64GB Buy at Amazon
|M2 thread insert Buy at Amazon
|M2x8 countersunk screw Buy at Amazon
Below you can see an overview of the usual dimensions of the product. If dimensions are missing, please let us know contact form let us know and we will add this later.